We know your house doesn’t feel like a home until every last detail has been chosen with your style and life in mind. My decorator expertise includes a complete and finished design plan including a space plan, design board, ordering materials and styling session. Your complete, well designed home can make you feel proud to call your space your own and give you the freedom to enjoy life with family and friends.
How Does the Process Work?
This service is designed for clients all over the country who have the ability to put things together with our guidance of product sourcing and placement direction. They want to be involved in the implementation of the design and are comfortable with shopping online. The first step is getting to know our client, your style, your lifestyle, your inspiration. Fill out the form below and tell us a little bit about you and your project to get started.
What is the investment for e-design services?
Our e-design rates range from $250 - $500 per room (spaces over 1,000 square feet start at $500). Each project is uniquely priced based on square footage and space.
Do you purchase products and materials, or do we?
Both! We have trade accounts with amazing vendors that offer quality, unique pieces that we love. Our fee includes all the product recommendations with source links and a comprehensive budget breakdown, so you are free to purchase items yourself or purchase them through us with a discount (discounted rates vary per vendor - ask us for more details).
Can I hire you for a mini-session using my current items?
Yes, we charge $50 for clients who need a “refresh design” using their existing pieces. We may suggest some replacements with pillows, art, lamps, things that are easily to change. This fee does not include any revisions and implements only a design board.
What is included in my e-design presentation?
- Initial Consultation via email (correspondence about the space and scope of work)
- Customized Design Board (examples here)
- Layout Design + Furniture Floor Plan
- Furniture + Fabric Selections
- Accessory Selections
- Suggestions for Repurposing Existing Furniture (if applicable)
- Suggestions for DIY Projects (if applicable)
- Product Resource Shopping List (with direct links to online sources for easy ordering)
- Design Implementation with Complete Directions of "What Goes Where"
- A Budget / Cost List
- One Revision (additional product revisions are $75)